Skip to content
- Make sure your arcade cabinet/supergun is OFF
- Plug in the RECO PCB to the JAMMA harness of your arcade cabinet/supergun, and then plug in JAMMA PCB game to the RECO
- The RECO PCB is marked as top, additionally, two white triangles on both sides of the PCB indicate the “JAMMA KEY"
- Connect the kick harness for additional buttons if necessary.
- Power on the arcade cabinet/supergun
- If everything works correctly, both status LEDs of the RECO PCB will blink rapidly for a second on the arcade cabinet/supergun start-up
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.